Use the rules
1. You may not use the information, services and other content provided by this website for sale, profit or other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of B-world.
2. You understand that you are responsible for the use of this site (such as B-world products, personal computers, mobile terminals, modems and other Internet-related devices, etc.) and bear the other costs (Such as telephone charges and broadband charges for access to the Internet).
3. You must observe the following rules when using this website:
(1) to abide by the relevant state laws and policies, safeguard national interests and protect national security;
(2) comply with all network agreements, regulations and procedures relating to this website;
(3) use this website only through the legal channels provided or permitted by B-world;
(4) shall not use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
(5) shall not use this website system to carry out any possible adverse effects on the normal operation of the Internet;
(6) shall not use this site system to carry out any adverse to B-world company's behavior;
(7) If any of the accounts is found to be in a security breach or is used illegally, you should immediately notify B-world;
(8) Do not use any "robot", "spider" or other automatic or manual way to access, obtain, copy or detect all or part of the contents of this site, or scan, detect the weaknesses of this site.
The service is interrupted or terminated
1. To improve the content of this website and enhance your user experience, B-world companies need to maintain, upgrade or adjust this website from time to time, which may cause interruption and stop the normal operation of this website.
2. B-world does not assume any liability for any inconvenience or loss resulting from the failure of B-world to discontinue or terminate the operation of the Site at any time in any of the following circumstances:
(1) the server is damaged and can not function properly;
(2) sudden hardware and software equipment and electronic communications equipment failure;
(3) network provider lines or other third party reasons;
(4) in the case of an emergency to safeguard national security or other users and third parties;
(5) Force majeure.
3. Notwithstanding the fact that, except as otherwise provided by law, you agree that B-world reserves the right to discontinue or terminate all or part of the services provided on this website by prior notice, and fluorite is not liable.
4. If you release the new version, B-world does not guarantee that the new version of the function in the old version can continue to use, so you should promptly in accordance with the prompt to update the software to be updated. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused by your failure to update it in time.
Account, password and security
Some of the features provided on this website may require you to create a username and password. You are responsible for keeping your personal username and password, checking your password on a regular basis, and restricting your use of your private computer. You may not transfer your username and password in any form. You agree to indemnify you for any loss or liability arising from your misrepresentation of user names, passwords, etc. that are copied, stolen, or unauthorized.
The statement of responsibility
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any content, services or functions of this website or this website are provided "as is" and may be defective, faulty or faulty. B-world does not make any express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of this website or this website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, quality of fitness, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
2. In any event, B-world does not indemnify B-world Company for any special, incidental, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Site or any of the contents, services or features of this website, Has been advised of such damages, including but not limited to loss of business profits, loss of data or documentation, personal injury, privacy, failure to perform any liability, including integrity or reasonable prudence, due to negligence or other loss.
3. Use this site to access the Internet, please pay attention to guard against network security risks. You are hereby agreeing to be at your own risk due to network attacks, hacking, virus infection, etc. that will cause the site to run abnormally, disclose information, loss of data, or other problems.
4. Your use of this site may require third-party software or service support, may be due to third-party causes communication line failure, technical problems, network interruption, terminal failure, system instability or other unexpected conditions, B-world does not guarantee Third party services, security, accuracy, effectiveness and other uncertain risks. As a result of any dispute or damage caused by the fluorite company does not assume any responsibility.
Breach of contract responsibility
B-world shall have the right, in accordance with the nature of the act, to take such measures as including, but not limited to, discontinuing the service, restricting the use, terminating the service, taking legal liability, without prior notice, and if you have any breach of applicable law or conduct under this Article You agree to indemnify you for any loss to B-world or a third party.